Pownal's Development Review Board (DRB) is a (7) member board with (2) alternates appointed by the Town of Pownal Select Board
The DRB elects its own officers and adopts rules of procedure. Meetings are held at the call of the Chair or as determined by the Board.
The DRB may administer oaths and compel the attendance of witnesses and the production of material germane to any issue before the Board.
The board keeps minutes of its proceedings and records the vote of each member on each question, which minutes are filed with the Town Clerk.
- Considers appeals from actions of the Zoning Administrator;
- Acts on requests for variances on appeal;
- Considers applications for conditional use permits;
- Considers applications for expansions or changes in nonconforming uses or structures;
- Reviews site development plans; and
- Reviews and approves subdivisions under the Town's Subdivision Regulations.
The DRB meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm at the Town Offices. Public Hearings are also held then or as otherwise posted on the Town Calendar.
| Vacant ||3 yr||- alt|
| Vacant ||3 yr||2023|
|John Bushee ||3 yr||2023|
|David Dence, Jr. ||3 yr||2022|
|Matthew Gardener ||3 yr||2021|
|Cindy Legge - alt||3 yr||2024|
|Michael Slattery - Vice Chair||3 yr||2021|
|Syd Smithers - Chair||3 yr||2021|
|Karl Strohmaier ||3 yr||2023|
|Jim Winchester - alt||3 yr||2024|